Night Shift Brewing Launch
Craft New York is proud to announce our newest partnership with Night Shift Brewing! Local to Massachusetts, Night Shift Brewing offers a wide variety of beverages for anyone looking for something new on the shelves, or on the tap lines. Join us in welcoming Night Shift Brewing to the Sheehan Family Companies!
ABOUT NIGHT SHIFT BREWING
Night Shift Brewing began as an idea. In a small kitchen on Josephine Avenue in Somerville, MA, Rob Burns, Mike O’Mara, and Michael Oxton began homebrewing beer for friends and family. This hobby took place after work, going late into the evenings, becoming what they called their “night shift.” It was 2007, and they hoped to share something more interesting and flavorful than the commercial options on shelves.
In 2012, they moved their hobby to a small Everett warehouse and officially launched Night Shift Brewing. Over years of long days and late nights, their “craft better” mindset has produced world-class beers, a passionate community of loyal customers, and a growing team of hardworking Night Shift staff. They are a proudly independent business – their three founders collectively own just over 80% of the business, with the remaining 20% owned by close friends and family.
They maintain a relentless focus on three values – inclusivity, integrity, and innovation. And they believe strongly in the mantra “all styles welcome” – this refers to what they produce, but also to the way they run their business. Join them in welcoming all styles of beverages, people, and ideas. They're here to celebrate great flavors and great friends. Welcome to the Night Shift.
NIght Shift Brewing creates exceptional beer - Hoppy, Lite, Weisse and monthly Limited Releases.
WHIRLPOOL | HAZY NEW ENGLAND PALE ALE | 4.5% ABV
Explosively juicy, Whirlpool is their flagship Hazy New England pale ale. It pours hazy blonde with a nose of ripe peach and clementine, and sips citrusy and vibrant. With minimal bitterness on the finish, it’s a remarkably crushable sipper.
SANTILLI | AMERICAN INDIA PALE ALE | 6.0% ABV
Santilli is their flagship American IPA, named after the brewery’s street address in Everett, MA. Its recipe was voted into production by our fans in 2015. The next year, Santilli won the Bronze Medal in the American IPA category at the 2016 World Beer Cup.
The beer pours bright gold with a nose of grapefruit zest and pine needles. Begins with big citrus flavors and a light, malty sweetness. Finishes clean, pleasantly bitter, and crisp. A boldly flavored, beautifully balanced, smooth-sipping IPA for every occasion.
LITE NITE | CRAFT LIGHT LAGER | 4.3% ABV
Low ABV and easy-sipping, Nite Lite is a truly delicious craft light lager that will pair all night with every party.
The beer pours sunny gold with a soft, white head. Aromas of fresh bread on the nose. Sips crisp and refreshing, with hints of biscuit and citrus. Finishes clean and light, inviting another sip.
Only 120 calories and 4.3% ABV.
THE 87 | HAZY AMERICAN DOUBLE INDIA PALE ALE | 8.0%
Lovingly named after their address in Everett, The 87 is a tremendously hopped New England DIPA. It pours hazy and glowing orange. A simple, clean malt bill allows its tropical bouquet of hops to shine bright. It sips smooth, with huge notes of nectarine and tangerine. Medium hop bitterness balances a hint of sweetness from the malts.
FLUFFY | HAZY NEW ENGLAND INDIA PALE ALE | 7.0% ABV
Sips like a fresh squeeze of hoppy orange juice. Bursts with notes of clementine, fresh apricot, and ripe mangos.